Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Siding and Sheetrock!

It is amazing at what you will get excited about when you are building a house. I never dreamed that I would be so pumped up about sheetrock or siding, but when I went to the house today, I was very happy. I guess it is just to see improvements being made... I don't know, but it is moving along at a steady pace.
Here are Kris and the boys climbing over the rocks.
The front of the house is coming along, too! As you can see, the siding is on the eaves and dormers, and the brick layers are coming back tomorrow since the porch fiinally has a floor to finish the brick on the front of the house.
Siding on the eaves.
The steps going up to the front porch. Ground level will be right under the last step...we have a lot of fill dirt to haul in!
Here is the sheetrock! I finally have smooth walls! I can't wait to see it finished... then we "get" to paint!
Garrett standing at the front door looking out onto the porch. At least we don't have to worry about them falling through into the abyss anymore!
Ethan was looking out the window wishing we would let him walk around on the porch! Poor baby.. never gets to do anything!


1 comments:

Tara said...

The house is coming along! It is looking great. I remember how great it was to go to our house every day and every little "new" thing is so EXCITING!