Monday, August 11, 2008

Prayer Request...

Ethan's arm isn't healing like it should be. The Orthopedic doctor said that his bone was sagging because his muscles aren't strong enough from the break to hold it and let it heal. (We need to get him on a weight training program, I guess!) So, we are having to go to Children's Hospital on Wednesday (8/13) morning to do a "closed set" of his arm. The reason I am asking for prayer is because they will have to put him to sleep to do this. And, if it will not hold in place after the "closed" set, then they will have to use pins to hold it together. SO... please think of us Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. It is such a pitiful site to see him in pain, so pray that God will help him deal with it and feel better as soon as possible! Thanks ahead of time... I can always count on you guys for help when I need it! I will keep you posted on how things go!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Poor thing!!! I will be praying for sure!

Kandi said...

I will be praying for you all tomorrow morning! I know people say things like oh, it will be okay and everything about putting them to sleep, but when it is your baby being put under, it sure doesn't make it any easier. I worried when Brock was put under, but I ultimately know that God is in control and we have to turn it over to Him. Still doesn't make it easier to see them in pain though :)