Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guess Who's Potty Trained?

I know all of you were hoping I would say "Kris!" But, that would just be too easy! No, silly, it's ETHAN! He started using the potty this week by going cold turkey from the diapers! It was a hard addiction to break, but we did it! He is now a PRO at this potty thing, on BOTH ends of the potty chart! We are only doing diapers at night,
and they are almost always dry when he wakes up.


What a pose! You deserve it... it's your birthday.... no wait, different song.

CONGRATULATIONS, buddy!
YOU DID IT!


5 comments:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

Congratulations Ethan!! What a big boy! We are proud of you!! Benjamin is still working on it, but will be a big boy just like you before long. Congratulations to you too Brandi......NO MORE DIAPERS!!! Hallelujah!! My day is coming soon!

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

Love these pictures - you can tell he is proud!

Tara said...

Congrats to BOTH of you! That is awesome! I am thinking it is going to be a long year trying to do the potty thing. Connor now tells me he needs to go ALL the time only the real reason he says it is because he thinks it is fun to flush...SO I dont ever know what to do. I dont want to be lazy and not run in there every time he says it, but I dont want to be undoing diapers every minute of the day either. So happy for you and Ethan!

Brandi said...

What a Big Boy Now!! Way to go Ethan! :-)

The Deakins said...

way to go Ethan, way to go! hoo-hoo! Congrats!