Thursday, January 15, 2009

Public Service Announcement...

Since I am just a pillar of the community and like to pass on helpful public service tips! ha.

No, but this is a serious story...
I know how much most of you love your pets. So, this link is for you. If you haven't heard of the poor dog named Chai who had to have her tounge amputated because of a ball toy, then read this. It is a sad, sad, story and some of you may have this same ball in your homes for your dog to play with.

SO--look at the ball and remove it from your house so your precious dogs aren't harmed, too!

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/pimpleball.asp



3 comments:

Travis and Kayla said...

Thanks for the post! I have that toy for my little Reecie...I just threw it away!!

The Deakins said...

Saw this email yesterday, and fwd it to many pet owners also. Crazy!

The Clifton Family said...

Yay, Kayla. I am so glad I could help someone out there with it. It was so pitiful! I was doubting putting it on there, but now I am glad I did.