Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Family Shots

Well, of course after Christmas (and the demand for a camera) was over, Kris's camera that stopped working on Christmas Eve randomly started working again this week.
However, it won't zoom at all... so now we have a "working" camera that does not "work," but "works" well enough for us not to get a NEW camera.
OH well... here are some random shots from this week...
Here is the cheezy, take-the-picture-of-yourself, picture. I felt a little immature while taking it, BUT it is almost impossible to get a picture of us together any other way! I think this is the first one since.... hum.... our wedding? (Gee... that's sad!)
Mommy and Garrett chilling on the couch. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a picture of him without his "silly" face.

Ethan with Mommy. Geez... Mommy looks tired!



Both boys with Mommy. This is amazing that it even happened! I am in shock! However, Ethan is still looking over to see if Garrett is going to be serious and actually smile so he knows if he needs to or not. That is how this brother thing works, or so I have figured out. They figure out really quick what's "cool" and what's not when it comes to big brother!



5 comments:

Tara said...

The last pic is my favorite! Glad the camera started working again...NOW new pics of the house please!!!

The Clifton Family said...

Oh yeah... now to clean it so I can get them made! ha ha. Soon...

The Deakins said...

I took a family pic at halloween! Thank you very much! tell kris to suck it up and get a new camera, tell him to put some of his 'mancave" junk on craigs list and trade for a camera!!!!

The Clifton Family said...

That sounds GREAT! What an idea... I will call him now! ha ha. Do you know how to put something on Craigslist? =c)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!! Glad you were able to get some pics.=)