...know that there is nothing sweeter than two little boys who love each other as much as mine do. They don't always treat each other with kindness, but they will do anything to take up for each other. Ethan adores "Gee", and Garrett constantly worries about his "E-Bo." I love watching them interact and play. It is amazing at how much God has blessed me. I am so very thankful for the ability to be their mom!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
They are so handsome! The girls are going to be after these two!!
They are going to be little heartbreakers!
I can't believe how big they are! And how different they look from each other!
And, we are not preventing having a family...it has just not been God's timing...We are hoping He will decide it is time sometime soon though :)
What sweet handsome boys!! That makes me alreay want a playmate for Drew...well almost :)
Post a Comment