Kris and I have decided to make the trip up to Purdue (West Lafayette), Indiana to watch Chas compete in the NCAA National Championship for Golf since we couldn't make it to Chattanooga a few weeks ago when he was there. This will be our only trip for the summer since we are building the new house. We usually go to the beach by ourselves and then again with the kids/family, but this year will be different. Our only vacation will consist of walking a golf course! Ha. But, it is well worth it to get to see Chas compete with the greatest golfers in the NCAA.
We hope to come back with something to brag about... at least a top 10 finish for MTSU... but that will be a hard battle to win, seeing as how this is the first year the team has ever made it this far. But, I am very excited for Chas. Maybe one day when he is famous, I can say that I was there all the way... in the good times and bad. Maybe then he will remember us "little people." Haha.
Anyways.... pray for us to have safe travel, and pray for our parents because they will have our kids! They may need more prayers than we do!
Maybe I will have some pictures later in the week!
We hope to come back with something to brag about... at least a top 10 finish for MTSU... but that will be a hard battle to win, seeing as how this is the first year the team has ever made it this far. But, I am very excited for Chas. Maybe one day when he is famous, I can say that I was there all the way... in the good times and bad. Maybe then he will remember us "little people." Haha.
Anyways.... pray for us to have safe travel, and pray for our parents because they will have our kids! They may need more prayers than we do!
Maybe I will have some pictures later in the week!









2 comments:
Hey, wanna stop in Louisville for lunch? It is on the way...
Good luck Chase!
Post a Comment