Saturday, May 10, 2008

My newest painting

This is a picture of a little girl reading a book that I painted for a friend's baby girl who is about to be born. I wanted to do something for her that was a little unique that she could use in her nursery, so I chose this. The bedding has these same flowers as the book pages (as you can see below), and her name will be Kambria, hence the K monogram. I just wanted to share this because I have worked on it for a while and am pretty proud of it! Did anyone know I actually painted? ha ha. Hidden talents revealed!


3 comments:

The Rue Family said...

WOW that is impressive! Beautiful painting!!

Tara said...

I had no idea that you were a painter!!! Great work! That is so beautiful! I think you have inspired me to pull out the empty canvas at my house and paint something for Connors room.

Barbara said...

Wow! Bran, it is amazing! You did a great job! You are hiding some talent! :)