Sunday, May 25, 2008

Returning to my SUMMER mode of thinking...

This weekend traditionally begins "SUMMER" for teachers. We all know that the Memorial Day weekend is usually the end of school--therefore, the beginning of our summer vacation! This weekend, dad opened his pool and we got to swim for the first time, we took out the boat for the first time, and also got our first good sunburn for the summer. Ahhh... the signs that summer is here!

I also am up WAY passed my usual bedtime of 10:00 P.M.... since it is now at least 11:30 P.M. I seem to turn into my real self in the summer... a nightowl that likes to sleep in, drink coffee till noon, keep my p.j.'s on until I have to take a shower to go somewhere, and lounge at the pool or lake and tan until someone makes me come in! Oh, and watch Days while Ethan naps! I can't wait to revert to my SUMMER way of life. Maybe one day, this will be my ALL YEAR way of life! Wouldn't that be nice?

0 comments: