The day has come. My little sister is going to be a mom! I have only had to wait a week to tell everyone, but it has really been hard to keep this to myself!
Congratulations Brooke and Bobby. I know you will be great parents--just hope you can adjust quickly to not sleeping for more than three hours straight! We love you both... and we can't wait till we find out what this bundle of joy is going to be!
Due date is up in the air right now... but seems to be end of November/first of December for all of you blog stalkers out there! Say a few prayers for the new family-to-be. Extra prayers can never hurt!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Bundle of Joy
Posted by The Clifton Family at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Congratulations! I have a nephew coming in May, my first after 7 neices and I can't WAIT!
Congrats! First Jon, now Brooke...don't these things usually happen in threes? Whose younger sibling is next? :)
Congratulations! I know you are so excited about being an Aunt. I want to be an Aunt so bad. Maybe someday. I will say prayers for them.
Congratulations!!!! There are going to be new babies everywhere!!!
Post a Comment