Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Photo Session

We took the boys to JCPenny's (where we always go since we are usually in a rush and want the pictures done cheap) to get their pictures made. These were Garrett's 7 year photos, and of course, I had to get the boys' picture made together! I thought they came out very well!
My new seven year old!
Our little mess!

This was made because both boys were goofing off and not listening to what the lady was asking them to do. So, she thought she would get a new angle--and I love it! This shows their true personalities! Down to the holding hands!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the last one! And it looks great as your header. I love that they are holding hands, it is really beautiful!

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

How sweet! I doesn't even look like they were goofing off at all. These pictures are great!

Tara said...

These pictures are great! Love the new one on the top of the blog!

Jennifer Cronan said...

The spring pictures are really good. I have one of Ethan and Karlee at the egg hunt. He shared an egg with her it was so sweet. They both ran at the eggs at the same time and he put it in her basket when she started to walk away. What a sweet boy. Trying to update my blog at some point today so you may be able to see that picture.