I have been terrible about blogging lately... it isn't because I don't have anything to blog about, it is just that I have been doing all the things I could blog about and don't have time to blog about it! ha. Here are just a few things that we have done over the last few weeks:
1. Concreted our driveway and sidewalk.
2. Finished the stone on the fireplace and painted the mantle.
3. Hung shelving in the laundry room.
4. Hung curtains in our bedroom.
5. Accessorized some of the house-- hung pictures/ added decorations here and there.
6. Completed our Upward basketball season.
7. Touched up some doors/window sills/ trim with much needed paint.
8. Painted a few canvases to hang in the master bedroom.
9. Cleaned the floors....about three times. (still so much dust!)
10. Finished the floor in the basement.
11. Finally achieved the FINAL Certificate of Occupancy that we have been waiting on!!
And, I am sure there are about twenty other smaller items that have been completed as well... but these are the biggies! I have pictures of most of these things, but you will have to stay tuned for posts with actual shots. (Maybe this week!)
Hope you guys are all doing well! Can't wait to have a minute to catch up on my "blog-stalking!"
Monday, March 02, 2009
Check!
Posted by The Clifton Family at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment