Monday, March 02, 2009

Painting Puppets

Last night the boys decided they wanted to paint. Mommy has been doing a lot of painting lately on canvas, so the boys wanted to get in on the action! So, I let them paint some paper bags and make puppets. Here is what they came up with!

This one above is Garrett's puppet. It has a mask on... and a pretty colorful costume!
Ethan and Garrett painting their puppets.



The boys had so much fun painting and being creative, I feel extremely guilty for not letting them do more of this. Maybe this will become a more frequent activity in the Clifton house!




2 comments:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

Looks like our boys had the same idea without even knowing it! My boys love painting too and I also feel guilty for not letting them do it more often.
I am so glad to see you are back to blogging. I check for updates all the time. It's good to hear that you got a bunch of odds and ends done around the house. Those kind of things can go left undone for years if you don't focus and just do it.
Take care!

Tara said...

I know I feel the same way about feeling guilty not letting Connor do more of this. I loved doing things like this when I was his age and it would be very fun to do it together. They did a great job on the puppets!