Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I now introduce you to Mr. Ethan Clifton!"

Today the boys stayed with Bill and Faye for a while. They had spent the night last night, and we hadn't gotten them yet. So, Faye was in the kitchen and Bill was working on putting in a storm door while the boys were playing. Garrett told his Nana that he was going to fix Ethan's hair. She saw he had a comb, and thought they were being sillly. When Garrett came back into the room, he announced, " I now introduce you to Mr. Ethan Clifton!" Ethan then walked out from behind Garrett with a HUGE HUNK out of the front of his hair!

It wasn't even like Garrett thought it was wrong! They said he was actually PROUD that he had cut his brother's hair! It wasn't until Bill and Faye reacted in shock, did Garrett actually start to become less proud!

After a FEW long talks from every major adult in his life--I don't think this event will happen again. While the poor little brother walks around thinking he is COOL because his big brother "fixed" his hair! Poor little guy.... you only have to wonder what will happen next to the unsuspecting and ever trusting "little" brother! (pictures to come!)

2 comments:

The Deakins said...

Gotta see pics!!! At least he didn't slice up his ENTIRE bedroom!!!! Hair grows back, bedsheets, pillows, bunk beds, stuffed animals, dinosaurs-dont really grow back!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

I hope you get your modem issues resolved quickly because I can't wait to see pics of Ethan's new do!!!! Boys will be boys. LOL!! Hilarious!!