Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Next Blog

So if you glance at the time for this last post.... does it even list the time?? Anyways... I am sitting here in my living room, in the recliner, holding Ethan across my chest, typing on the laptop on my lap, at 12:04 A.M. Kris is lying on the couch watching a DVR'd show of some "crime" variety, while fast forwarding through the commercials.

In a nutshell...I say all this to say I am bored.

In my world, bored is not a negative word. It is a rather fabulous word meaning that I do not have anything driving me crazy running through my mind that has to get finished in the next few minutes or hours. It means that I can sit, relax, change up my blog, stalk other blogs, check my FaceBook, email friends, and just be.

While doing this tonight after I finished all of my stalking and FaceBooking that one can do in one day....I saw the button at the top of the screen titled "Next Blog." Curiosity came over me, and I clicked it. It is amazing! It opened a whole new world of blog-stalking possibilities! I went through maybe ten-twelve blogs and only about half of them were in English! My mind had not even ever opened up to the possibility that people in other countries had different keyboards on their computers than we do. (Stupid of me not to think of that before, I know!) But, I even saw a Chinese blog!

So, this is a challenge....hit the button....and let me know what you found! Everyone's answers are going to be different. I am going to list a few of the ones I thought were interesting below.

1. plainjane21.blogspot.com- A blog about a girl's life living in Alberta, Canada.
2. googleshane.blogspot.com- Some guy that does web design..strange
3. inhearts.blogspot.com- A blog that has wallpaper for your computer for you to download. Be careful.... scantily clothed people on this one! Who knew that was allowed!
4. mitchdova.blogspot.com- A couple that travels the world.

and finally a winner!!!

5. designedtoshine-kh.blogspot.com- A fabulous blog out there that is all about design. She has the neatest ideas! I am going to have to add her to my link list!

So.... a little boredom goes a long way. Next time you are bored, and want to kill some time (for me, it may not be until JUNE) hit the button!

0 comments: