The answer to that question lies in my husband. He has moved the modem downstairs, and it should work throughout the house... since it is wireless. However, since my computer is a dinosaur (over 2 years old) in the computer world, then it isn't compatible as-is with a wireless system. SO... I now have to purchase something that will make the computer work with the wireless network. Oh, the joys of technology.
So that is the LONG story behind the question. I would like to upload many pictures that I have taken over the course of the few weeks past... however, I can't. Well, I probably could if I wanted to upload them, save them to a USB stick, then transfer them to Kris's computer downstairs or this laptop, and then upload them to the site... however, I don't want to do that. I do have a life that doesn't involve sitting at a computer for 12 hours out of 24. ha.
I do, however, understand those of you that have chosen not to read this post because there are no pictures... yeah, I am talking to you Jenn Looney! ha. But, I will get them up one day this week since it is Spring Break.
And, I want to take this opportunity to tell my friend, Cindy Johnson Eskridge, a big CONGRATS on her weight loss! (Cause I know she reads all of my posts =c)) Yippee!! You are doing what all of us wish we had the motivation to do. Keep it up, girl! I am checking in on you each week!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Why No Pictures?
Posted by The Clifton Family at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Thank you Brandi for your encouragement! I feel like a Super Star because you mentioned me personally in your post!! I have been disconnected from focusing on my weightloss this week because little Benjamin has been very sick. I posted details about him on my blog. He is still sick and I feel like giving up on everything (I have even fantasized about going to get a big fat hamburger and greasy french fries)....but I'm not going to. Your recognition has motivated me once again to move forward. I check your blog everyday for posts and I am glad you are back again.
Post a Comment